From the Editor:
Thank you for checking out Edition IV of the Loveland Youth Sports Guide. .This Guide was developed as a community resource for the families of Loveland. Information is included on over 20 youth team sports available in Loveland, regardless of whether the sport is offered by a government entity, non-profit organization, or private enterprise.
We hope to give you a 'jump start' in answering the following questions:
- What team sports are available for my child's age?
- During what seasons does the sport take place?
- What skill and commitment levels are available?
- Whom do I contact to get my child involved?
- What are the typical registration periods?
- Where can I get sports-specific instruction for my child?
- How about practice facilities?
We hope the Loveland Youth Sports Guide is a helpful resource for answering these questions and many more! Please send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Edge Sports Center, LLC
4450 Denrose Court
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Download your copy here!
Youth sports covered in the guide include:
baseball - basketball - bmx - cheerleading - cross country - field hockey - figure skating - flag football - tackle football - golf - gymnastic - ice hockey - inline hockey - boys lacrosse - girls lacrosse - rugby - soccer - softball - swimming - diving - synchronized swimming - tennis - track & field - volleyball - wrestling